Bare Minerals Kit Review
See what you get with the kit!
As part of one of our most recent contests, we gave out a free sample of the Bare Minerals Kit to a lucky winner. In this video, the winner shares with us a quick review of the kit and her thoughts on the product.
Below you can some pros and cons of the Bare Minerals Kit.
Bare Minerals Kit Pros
- Lightweight and easy on the skin
- Made with natural ingredients
- The Starter Kit includes everything to get you started
Bare Minerals Kit Cons
- Process may be overwhelming at first, but there is a great instructional video for "newbies"
- You may not choose the right shade the first time (the kit is available in 4 different shares)
- The kit costs around $60...but it does come with all you need!