The Perfect PushUp takes a popular upper body exercise to a new level - the pushup! With the Perfect Pushup you will see much greater results in the size of your chest, shoulders, arms, and back. You will also notice a much greater amount of comfort and control while you perform pushups, providing better results that you will see in as little as 10 workouts.
Pushups are the oldest and most common exercises, and are used by military and competitive sports teams around the world to gauge overall fitness. However, pushups put stress on wrists, elbows and shoulders, and prevent the natural rotation of muscles and joints. Perfect PushUp was invented by a U.S. Navy SEAL: Mr. Alden Mills.
During his SEAL training, he learned that the more that you simulate the muscles and joints in their regular movement, the better the results. Less strain is also put on the body. The Perfect PushUp rotating hand grips allow your arms to rotate during a pushup the same way they naturally twist when you throw a punch or press up a dumbbell. Perfect Push ups allows you to work more muscles and reduce strain on your joints -- maximizing your workout!
Perfect PushUp Features
- Measurable results in 10 work outs
- Featured on CNBCs The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch
- Great comfort and control! Rotating hand grips
- Utilizes functional training
- Portable & Effective Training
- Designed to help you build a better body
- Results in the chest, arms, shoulders, and back
- Works more muscles and reduces joint strain Engages muscles the way nature intended!
- 2x patent pending rotating pushup handles: These tough units have comfortable rubberize grips, stable 7-1/2" bases with rubber bottoms, and long lasting steel ball bearing rotational systems.
- Instructional Poster (22" x 33"): This large format poster shows you perfect pushup technique and includes a fully customizable workout planner based on Navy SEAL two minute drills.
Perfect Pushup Reviews
Perfect Pushup Videos